So, today was one of THOSE days. These types of days are the ones that bring me back to wanting to get my course started at least. I need a different career. I love kids, don't get me wrong. But it has come time for me to start to look at the future, and move on. Thing is, I have no schooling to get anything more then minimum wage, so I keep on plugging away having children trashing my house and putting my grocery bill through the roof! I say minimum wage like it is this bad thing. Which in itself it's not. On it's own, if I only had 1 child to look after, I would be losing money. I would make waaay less then minimum wage. Like it wouldn't even cover my groceries. But with a full daycare, it does well. Sooo, I have to keep doing this, squirrelling extra money when I can so that I can start. Now vacation time is looming. We want to take a trip across the US..From here.. to Vegas, and California to meet some friends I met online. :) It would be an amazing adventure ,I just only hope that we can afford it. I'm almost giddy thinking about how much fun it will be.
I think I need to start bustin my butt and lose a few pounds so I can take an empty suitcase and buy some new clothes in our travels if we do get to go!
Bedtime :) This whole blog thing is kinda cool. It's like venting when needing too, and letting a little bit of insight into what's going on in our life
No comments:
Post a Comment