Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Hallowe'en !

Well, it's that time of year again, where we as parents trudge out in the elements for our children to gather candy to make mommy even fatter! 
 Lauren wants to go with friends this year. Guess it's starting.. which I am surprisingly pretty OK with. As long as she follows the rules of course. Deep down I'm sad, but I know that I need to be able to let her do these things. I was never allowed to go anywhere or do anything at her age. I think that is partly why I got married so young. I NEEDED out of the clutches of no life. And I don't want that for my kids. I want them to be able to go out and enjoy their friends and make memories. 
 Brendan seems to be OK with just going with me tonight. I'm not sure if he feels left out or if he just don't care yet. He's such a laid back sensitive kid.. I hope he comes more out of his shell this new year. I try not to baby him, because I know he's so sensitive, and he needs to build up some balls so to speak, but I feel so bad for him when something happens, and he gets so upset, when really it's not even that major! Ahh well, time will tell I guess. 

Here's a pic of my 2 kids and all the munchkins I look after :) 

Happy Hallowe'en Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment